This internal communications project captured interviews with some of the world’s leading academics, which were edited and used during Group Leadership Development training sessions for BP’s senior management.
- The core challenge for World Television was to bring a complex
and academic topic to life in order to help the audience see a
range of scenarios, solutions and issues simultaneously.
- We travelled to Oxford, Cambridge, San Diego, Berkeley and
Harvard universities to interview leading academics about the
future of energy.
- Cutting the interviews into bite-sized chunks was a tough job
as so much 'gold' had to be jettisoned!
- We worked with the animators to find a way to enhance and
support the comments and keep the viewer focused and concentrated
throughout. This was crucial for bringing the interviews to
- The 'Future World of Energy' videos were delivered to BP
employees using our Channel Player
"Filming the professors gave us a unique opportunity to work with experts and talk to them about future possibilities and challenges within bioscience, economics, geopolitics and the social sciences." Head of Production - World Television