Webcasting is a powerful communication tool that helps connect you and your event to a remote audience. Webcasting is one of the most engaging ways to share your important messages with a global audience, whether live or on-demand. World Television flawlessly stream events ensuring that your online viewers receive the same experience as the on-site audience. By offering many features within our webcasting platform StreamStudio, we are able to deliver an advanced communication solution that allows your audience to fully interact with your content in real-time.
Why World Television
We can help you engage your audiences and enhance your global reach by servicing you the highest quality of webcasting services in Europe. Our bespoke webcasting platform StreamStudio provides the most secure, robust and flexible platform available in the marketplace, promising a comprehensive and tangible experience for both you and your audience. For the last 25 years, we have worked over an extensive collection of FTSE 100 clients implementing professional video communications strategies across the globe.
Our advanced and flexible webcast templates ensure we provide our clients with the highest quality and secure webcasting videos available in the market. Delivering a completely customisable design and full interactivity, ensures a targeted and unique user experience for your audience. It is a company priority to constantly improve our webcasting platforms and their features to suit our clients’ needs.
StreamStudio has built its reputation as the most advanced and robust webcasting platform in Europe, giving our clients access to its front-line features and functionality. We were the first webcast provider in Europe to guarantee a full desktop experience to iPad and tablet devices, and continue to innovate and set new benchmarks in the market.
Our webcasting teams pride themselves on their expertise and experience. We’ve been webcasting as long as the world has been webcasting. We are able to offer our clients a wide range of in-house industry experts from technologists to multi-media designers, video consultants to broadcast event producers.
The World Television promise
At World Television we strive to ensure you receive the highest quality services all the way from consultancy through to post-production, with a dedicated account team we guarantee that you will have the most comprehensive support we can offer you on every project we execute.
We start with this template
StreamStudio is the most advanced webcasting platform in the marketplace; it takes full advantage of the latest trends and technological advances in terms of security, functionality and robustness. Please see below for an interactive demo of our basic customisable webcast template.
Webcast title here
Chief Executive Officer
Slidelister displays slides used in the presentation. Slides may be broken down into chapters and are searchable.
Timeline is a visual representation of the events which took place during the live presentation.
Webcast description can be used to provide meta-data and event information about your event. Viewers will be given information such as date / time and webcast title, along with webcast status and meta-data.
Ask a question
To submit a question, please enter your question below and press submit:
Notepad allows you to make notes about this presentation. Once you’re finished, please click on the “download” button below to save your file.
The following documents are available for download:
StreamStudio has one of the most flexible design structures, it allows us to fully customize our templates as well as having the ability to pick and choose the features that work for you.
At World Television we are video experts and leaders in the corporate video space, we establish a firm process to ensure that all of our clients and webcasting projects are looked after.
World Television are experts in video streaming
World Television is an international leader in webcasting and online video communications; we have been supporting the communication strategies of the world’s largest organisations for 25 years. Across 5 offices in Europe, World Television consists of video streaming experts, technology professionals, webcast designers and senior producers. We are trusted for our full webcasting production services; ensuring clients receive the highest quality support and intelligence throughout the whole webcast process.
StreamStudio is the most technologically advanced webcasting platform in Europe; our award-winning webcasting platform is designed for all live streaming requirements. StreamStudio hosts a collection of robust functionality, offering a unique user experience that is unrivalled in the market. Within our webcasting platform we are able to customise your webcast templates to suit your brand and requirements, allowing a complete tailored experience for your online viewers.
What our clients say about us
- "This is the best highlights video that World Television has created for us - the finished product really captures the essence of what was a fantastic day. We are delighted to be working with World Television once again as our Conference & Awards video partner - the quality of the work they produce speaks for itself"John Gollifer, GM, IRS
- A must watch for people interested in climate, how it is changing and the effects on our social, economic and political structures. This is an inspiring and informative video; impossible to watch and not be moved.Comments supplied by Adaptation Committee
- "World TV are a great team to work with and never fail to exceed our expectations. Their broadcast contacts are second to none and we can always rely on them to deliver exceptional content on time and most importantly on-brief"EE
- "It was lovely to work with you and we have had feedback that states the webcast was brilliant. I hope you and your team had a well-earned beer at the end!"Experian
- "We are very pleased with the results. Your ability to extract the essence of the complex governance system which lies behind InforMEA and translate it into clear, distinct messages; linking them together through a simple creative theme, was particularly impressive."United Nations Environment Programme