Creative Storytelling, we don’t just make films, we craft them.
Our award-winning event and film production teams have been producing content that informs, inspires and motivates audiences for 25 years. Our Producers, Directors and editing team help organisations to engage employees, train global sales teams, launch products, build new company cultures and deliver powerful corporate messages through video communications. Working with an incredible number of international organisations, we produce a wide range of high-end corporate and creative films to change your audiences’ behaviours, attitudes and perceptions.
Why World Television Production
With years of experience in corporate video communications, we know how to tell your story in the most impactful way. Our creative teams work with you to ensure that high-end, original film is an integral part of your communications strategy, making content accessible and inspiring for your audience. We’ll manage the entire production process. During pre-production we’ll work with you to understand your message, then develop and script your ideas. We’ll use expert film crews to bring your message to life on camera in a dramatic or documentary style. In post-production we will work to tailor the music, tone of the film and straplines to suit your brand image. We will grade your footage to capture the most cinematic look.
Our award-winning content and experienced professionals have allowed us to work all over the world delivering films for some of the most visible organisations. Therefore we have an extensive range of affiliates across the globe that will work with us to co-ordinate international shoots, in a number of languages, at a local cost. Just some of these organisations include the United Nations, Standard Chartered Bank, BP, Direct Line, Nestle, World Trade Organisation, Honda, Dixons Carphone and Shire.
World Television can help you communicate your message in an innovative and creative way, though a number of mediums, making your audience sit up and take notice. Here are just some of the ways we can tell your story.
World Television has a host of video delivery solution to suit your needs.
From production to delivery
The World Television team will help you develop your brief to create a structured outline for your film that you are comfortable with. We will help you script and shape your ideas ensuring that we deploy the best techniques for your video content. At World Television we want to bring your ideas to life to create an engaging and inspiring experience for your audience, therefore we work closely with you to ensure your message resonates and your content is polished. We deliver your film with punctuality and professionalism, making sure your message is portrayed effectively to achieve your communication goals.
Channel Player is a portal where we can host and store all of the films we produce for you. The player acts as a video micro-site network, whether you want us to host internal training videos, brand films or executive interviews, you are able to access all your corporate films within one structure. The features of the channel player enable easy navigation to find videos in customised categories, multi-languages, tags and download type. There is also an option to view related videos depending on the tags. This is not only a convenient and cost-effective way to showcase your films; it also allows you to own a fully bespoke video player to match your organisation’s brand guidelines.
What our clients say about us
- "This is the best highlights video that World Television has created for us - the finished product really captures the essence of what was a fantastic day. We are delighted to be working with World Television once again as our Conference & Awards video partner - the quality of the work they produce speaks for itself"John Gollifer, GM, IRS
- "World TV are a great team to work with and never fail to exceed our expectations. Their broadcast contacts are second to none and we can always rely on them to deliver exceptional content on time and most importantly on-brief"EE
- "We are very pleased with the results. Your ability to extract the essence of the complex governance system which lies behind InforMEA and translate it into clear, distinct messages; linking them together through a simple creative theme, was particularly impressive."United Nations Environment Programme
- "It was lovely to work with you and we have had feedback that states the webcast was brilliant. I hope you and your team had a well-earned beer at the end!"Experian
- A must watch for people interested in climate, how it is changing and the effects on our social, economic and political structures. This is an inspiring and informative video; impossible to watch and not be moved.Comments supplied by Adaptation Committee