Video communication services
Europe’s leading webcasting agency
The World Television webcasting team are the most established in the sector. They stretch across Europe and manage hundreds of video streaming projects all over the world. They manage a complete end-to-end service from planning and logistics, connectivity tests ,hands-on production, staging, lighting and connectivity to the customisation and branding of your webcast template and post-project analytics.Click here to learn more
We understand the power of video to tell your story
Our event management and content teams have been delivering projects that inform, inspire and motivate audiences for over 24 years. Our broadcast background producers, directors and designers help organisations to engage employees, train international sales teams, launch products, manage crises, build new company cultures and deliver powerful corporate messages.
Our creative teams ensure that high-end, original video is an integral part of your communications strategy. On-message and online.Click here to learn more
Maximise the impact of your video with Channel Player.
Channel player is an easy-to-use professional media player, designed to be integrated seamlessly into websites and intranets. Presenting video content in Channel Player makes video immediately available to your audiences. Its built-in management tool provides complete client control over your organisation’s video content.
Click here to learn more
What Makes Us Special
What our clients say about us
- "World TV are a great team to work with and never fail to exceed our expectations. Their broadcast contacts are second to none and we can always rely on them to deliver exceptional content on time and most importantly on-brief"EE
- "We are very pleased with the results. Your ability to extract the essence of the complex governance system which lies behind InforMEA and translate it into clear, distinct messages; linking them together through a simple creative theme, was particularly impressive."United Nations Environment Programme
- A must watch for people interested in climate, how it is changing and the effects on our social, economic and political structures. This is an inspiring and informative video; impossible to watch and not be moved.Comments supplied by Adaptation Committee
- "This is the best highlights video that World Television has created for us - the finished product really captures the essence of what was a fantastic day. We are delighted to be working with World Television once again as our Conference & Awards video partner - the quality of the work they produce speaks for itself"John Gollifer, GM, IRS
- "It was lovely to work with you and we have had feedback that states the webcast was brilliant. I hope you and your team had a well-earned beer at the end!"Experian