StreamStudio Webcasting Platform
The StreamStudio webcasting platform has the most advanced functionality in the market, allowing our clients complete customisation for their needs – whether that’s a video-only live stream to an audience of 70,000 or a financial results webcast with integrated slides, documents and restricted access for 500 shareholders. StreamStudio is the perfect platform for all your video communication needs.
Features and Functionality
- On-brand: your brand colours, logo, and ability to customise placement of slideshow, live video player and other features
- Analytics: detailed reports that identify viewing coverage and trends
- On-the-move: full webcast experience available on iPad and tablet devices as well as streaming to mobile phones
- Launch pages/micro-sites: for multiple webcast links
- Security: IP address restriction, password, multiple username and password combinations (also through database), country (GeoIP), url referrer filter. The security options can be combined where it makes sense, for example password & url referrer filter or IP address restriction & username/password.
- Confirmation / reminder: an email confirmations and reminders can be sent out about your webcast to registered viewers
- Responsive template: allows us to target all devices from tablets to desktop. The template itself adjusts the element to suit the device so it displays the best layout for that size screen
- Synchronise: live video presentation synchronised with slides, graphics, photos and text
- Supporting documents: made available within the template for viewers to download
- Notepad: allows the user to take notes directly within the webcast interface
- Timeline: visual representation of event during the webcast
- Languages: subtitling and translation in up to 30 languages
- Question Manager: viewers send in questions – anonymous function optional
- StreamStudio server uptime over the last 12 months is 99.998% with a scheduled downtime of only 10 minutes due to the migration of new hardware
- Over 1 million total hits on corporate webcasting alone last year
StatStudio is the second platform in the StudioSuite Eco-System, its main purpose as the name suggest is for analytics.
However we are not just developing “another” analytics system. We are taking the same innovative approach as we did with StreamStudio webcasting platform to launch a world-class video analytics platform with full of innovative features.
‘Our full service support enables our clients to achieve their goals.’
- In the run-up to your webcast, we play video trailers and invite attendees to register in advance and get a feel for what’s on offer.
- During your webcast, we enable your viewers to engage with the event, ask live questions, take notes of the agenda topics and monitor interactive social media feeds.
‘Supporting the viewer experience through useful tools and additional features’
- World Television supplies the client with unique viewing data before, during and after the event with comprehensive statistical analysis.
- We index each presenter’s speech allowing easy navigation through your event. Audience feedback forms can be implemented allowing viewers to share their user experience and additional content can be made available – from related video clips to downloadable supporting documents.
‘Archiving is key for future reference’
- Your webcast is available for as long as you choose and when the period ends, you can extend the hosting at any time
- We can also update your previous webcasts with new technology features
‘We stay ahead of technology’
- StreamStudio has undergone 36 evolutions to date and is always working to achieve innovative solutions for our clients’ target audiences
- We offer support for Flash, Windows Media, the mobile world (H.264/AAC) and third party systems such as Kontiki
- We support live streaming to all H.264 capable mobile and tablet devices, with the inclusion of a flexible design approach, in order to deliver inventive functionality and social media content on-the-go