Welcome to World Television
We are a leading international video communications agency.
We provide professional video technology and content solutions – from the world’s most established webcast platforms to world-class production event management and content creation.
Every year we support the most visible companies and organisations at their most important moments in time. Webcasting their major events, powering their internal video communications, creating original content across the globe and delivering to multiple audiences in multiple languages in multiple locations.
We are one video communications agency with technology at its heart and a wide range of video platforms, products and services such as:
- Live and on-demand webcast and streaming platforms
- Technology intelligence and customised video platform solutions
- Video event management and content production services
Digital video experts
Projects a year
1 video communications agency
What our clients say about us
- A must watch for people interested in climate, how it is changing and the effects on our social, economic and political structures. This is an inspiring and informative video; impossible to watch and not be moved.Comments supplied by Adaptation Committee
- "This is the best highlights video that World Television has created for us - the finished product really captures the essence of what was a fantastic day. We are delighted to be working with World Television once again as our Conference & Awards video partner - the quality of the work they produce speaks for itself"John Gollifer, GM, IRS
- "World TV are a great team to work with and never fail to exceed our expectations. Their broadcast contacts are second to none and we can always rely on them to deliver exceptional content on time and most importantly on-brief"EE
- "We are very pleased with the results. Your ability to extract the essence of the complex governance system which lies behind InforMEA and translate it into clear, distinct messages; linking them together through a simple creative theme, was particularly impressive."United Nations Environment Programme
- "It was lovely to work with you and we have had feedback that states the webcast was brilliant. I hope you and your team had a well-earned beer at the end!"Experian